Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Gone..

Hey now,

Today is the day I make my last ride up I-40 for quite some time. My employment at my old job is over and my employment at my new job starts Thursday.



Its going to be weird not riding down Hwy. 200 to Waxhaw, NC everyday. I've been a Park Ranger for almost 6 years and through the good times and bad its always been something I have enjoyed. But...

I am mucho stoked to be starting my life and new career in our shining western mountains. I've always been a nature nerd and usually prefer being in the forest to anywhere else. Spending my free time in the forest has a balancing effect on me and I highly recommend you all "get back to nature" yourselves. If for not for your mental and physical health, then for when we're all fleeing from the zombie apocalypse you will at least know how to climb trees and what berries give you diarrhea...

Important stuff.

I'll be doing my best to update you all with my weekly shenanigans but don't panic when I don't post for a few days. Moving to a new town, starting a new job, and transitioning to my new life with FW in AVL will take some getting used to.

Its been hard on FW taking care of our home all alone for the past 10 months. I've done my best to do what I could for the brief spells I was there, but at the end of the day she was all alone and having to make do. I cant say enough about how awesome she is and how proud I am to be her FH. Now she has me to do all the manly chores like opening pickle jars, capturing spiders, and laying my coat over puddles as she walks to the car.

I'm sure all the unopened pickle jars have been piling up in the kitchen...

This might be last post for a spell but I promise I'll be back soon. My life is too lame not to share it with you guys,

Stay tuned kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment