Friday, June 6, 2014

First Impressions...

Hey folks,

My name is Bryan. I've created this blog to share, with whoever is bored enough to follow, my life in all its mediocrity and awkwardness. Im starting a new chapter in my life by marrying my wonderful soul mate Casey. She's from the same small county as me and we decided that moving and starting our lives in Asheville, NC would be pretty rad. So we bought a house and left our homeland of Union County, NC behind.

For you folks still with me, this blog will be a record of our life together in Asheville, doing mountain activities, and chillen with our two dogs. Hopefully it will make for some interesting reading as we attempt to make a life  together in these mountains we now call home.

Welcome to livin' the good life in AVL...

The problem with first impressions are you only get one...unless your drunk when you meet then you get at least two. To keep it short and sweet and expedite the getting to the good stuff, here is my nuclear unit...

Casey aka "Future Wife"

Clearly she loves me...

The Dogs...

Lola aka "The Bear"

Lucy aka "The Goose"

Now that your all formally acquainted with my little family, from here on out expect only the best in blogzing and much awesomeness. 

Stay tuned for more next week kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment