Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Random stuff...

Last Sunday I ate an entire medium pizza and half a box of chocolate chip cookies.  This is irrelevant to everyone but me. However, the side effects I have been experiencing are quite interesting. This led me down the rabbit hole of cycling nutrition, human physiology, and guilt tripping over bad food decisions...

http://www.bikerumor.com/2014/10/24/physiology-and-nutrition-your-gut-is-an-alien/

I get most of my health advice from cycling websites. who needs doctors. HA! bunch of quack sawbones telling me what not to eat!

However, I have felt like crap since my dietary sinning went down and I plan on exploring this more in depth. K.A.W is already "drinking the Kool-Aid" of diet v. brain feelings and Im on my way. I think its time to get back to eating well, riding like a stole it, and generally attempting to be as awesome as possible in every facet of life. Advice on how to accomplish this is appreciated...

On an unrelated topic it appears the the beverage of choice for many a dirty Southerner now comes with the flavor enhancement of anti-freeze...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/28/frathouse-favorite-fireball-whiskey-recalled-in-europe.html

Something that is that tasty, and gets you inconceivably intoxicated had to have some automotive chemical in it right??

On another unrelated topic, I rode my cycling-cross bycycle yesterday. This was an attempt at regaining my past glory of early summer. From the way I felt climbing up to the BRP yesterday its going to be a long row to hoe...





No comments:

Post a Comment