Friday, July 11, 2014

Gettin' Turnt!

Hey now,

Hope everyone's Friday is off and running and going swimmingly...

Mine sure enough is because I have do not have work today, and as such, actually slept in a little bit. Im usually up at 4:50am to get my morning started and its nice to actually get a couple hours extra. Still, I've been up since 7:00am and doing house stuff.

The hardwood floors here at Greenview Manor were recently refinished, after the original floors were refinished very poorly before we purchased the place. FYI... If your in Asheville and need real hardwood floor work done... avoid New Earth Flooring from Black Mountain, NC.

The workers that did the actual work were great but management there sucks.


Moving along....

Since FW and I are both off we are spending the morning moving from our dining room (which is currently our bedroom) and back to some semblance of normalcy.

After that its off to the woods for more redemption on our failed attempt at finding Douglas Falls a couple weeks ago. This time I wont be fueling up on 32 ounces of Dales Pale Ale. Probably 40 ounces of Pabst instead... Voila!

Since it is Friday and all....

Your Beer for the Weekend shall be Terrapin Beer Co's Rye Pale Ale...


This beer was my first intro into pale ales and hoppier fare many, many moons ago and I have been a fan ever since. Its a tasty beverage and best of all it has a turtle playing the banjo on the bottle! As you may recall, the Turtle is my spirit animal and banjos...well anyone that knows me well can figure that part out.

Your Tunes for the Weekend shall be one that pairs nicely with our bluegrass turtle beer o' choice and its one of my favorites from The Boys...

Enjoy.................................................................


Have a mellow weekend folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment